Monday, May 2, 2011

Vegan Travel: Ann Arbor

I'm starting a new section on my blog about Vegan Travel because I've been to so many places and I usually take pictures of the food!

One place I've been to several times is Ann Arbor, you can see the list of restaurants I visited here.

Ann Arbor is a college town in Michigan that is really vegan friendly.  Although there is only one vegan restaurant and one vegetarian restaurant (that I know of), there are several other places that serve vegan food. I've been here about four times, the last time was to visit Sasha Farm, which is near Ann Arbor. They rescue farm animals and you can schedule a tour! If you're near the area I highly recommend it, interacting with farm animals is amazing, they're so nice!

Here are just a few of the photos of the many delicious meals I've had in this town:


Stay tuned for reviews from many other cities!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment!