Thursday, May 12, 2011

Busy Busy

I haven't had the time to post anything because this week was finals week. But, I'M DONE!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited to finally be finished! Today was my last final and I graduate on the 22nd!!
So, finals weeks always consumes my life so I haven't had any time to post any new recipes, so I should be posting regularly now that I'll have time!

Here's a peek (from my camera phone in really bad lighting..) of what I've been eating:
I've basically just been throwing anything I already have in the house together.. This above is quinoa with black beans, veggies, and soy curls! It was a good, quick meal, but I'm excited to get back to planning out what to eat and make!
Other than that, we've been making Sunshine burgers, which are good! These are one of the very few veggie burgers we will actually buy from the store!

Ok, I should be back today or tomorrow with a new recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment!