Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Favorites!

This is an installment I see on many of my favorite blogs, and it's my favorite! So, now each week I'm going to list some of the things I've seen around the internet that I've really liked!

This Lavender Bean Scone from Manifest Vegan looks so pretty and delicious! Unfortunately it calls for a lot of ingredients I don't have.. I think I'm going to try to adapt the recipe to ingredients I have already around the house. If you never visit Manifest: Vegan, it is a great source of not only vegan, but gluten free recipes too!

 I absolutely love this Plenty of Fanfare Dress from ModCloth! It is so cute and it makes me wish summer was here (and that I had endless funds for pretty dresses)!

This radio is adorable, I love pink!

This Pink Ice Cream Cake from Pure 2 Raw looks really good! I don't often make specifically raw recipes, but I LOVE raw desserts!
And those are my favorite things this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment!