Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorites!

Yay! Time for my favorite things!

This cake pan is absolutely adorable! I want one so bad! I don't have anything to hold a cake or cupcakes.. this must change! I hope I come across something like this while thrifting soon..
Source

This dress is too cute! I love the colors and all the details like the cute pockets!
Source

These mittens. I'm a sucker for anything with hearts on it! Maybe I'll get these next winter.. although I'm hoping winter never comes again!
Source

One of my favorite things about summer is the fact that I get to grill out! We got a grill for Christmas, I'm just waiting for Michael to set it up. Then I'm gonna grill up some tofu like this:
Source

And my favorite thing of all is my nephew Ethan! He is turning two this weekend, I can't believe how old he's getting! This is his"cold" face:
And this is him with a sweat band on :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment!